Visit our showroom and let us show you our products in person and answer any questions you may have.
We offer an extensive range of mattresses to suit your needs and comfort preferences.
Visit our showroom and let us show you our products in person and answer any questions you may have.
NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA is leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of pure natural latex products based in Indonesia.
Enjoy a naturally healthy sleep with a luxurious natural latex mattress, topper and pillow. Top Indonesia Hotel Bedding Natural Latex Manufacturer 20 Years Experience Professional OEM Service with Direct Factory Price!
Natural latex is dust mite, mildew, and mold resistant. Dust mites are unable to live in a natural rubber mattress. Using our aluminum molds of different shapes in different sizes we have been engaged in manufacturing quality latex pillow and latex mattress as per customer’s specifications and requirements.
Provide the highest quality mattresses, pillows, bolsters and toppers made of 100% Natural Latex, Memory Foam, Rebounded Foam, and Super Foam for Commercial and Residential.
Customize the mattress of your dreams for the rest of your life.
Select Your Own Combination
provides relief for your pressure points, encouraging healthy blood circulation, as well as increasing comfort, meaning a deeper and more restful sleep.
Its elasticity creates a buoyant surface that independently shapes to the body’s movements. Not only does it promote good body posture but also good blood circulation. Latex is known for its durability. It is a good investment that balances quality and superior comfort.
Premium natural latex with spring pocket make a perfect combination to produce best comfort. Completed with zipper to make it easier for you to maintain cleanliness of your mattress.
Perfectly designed mattress made of natural latex combined with various high grade material to give you a perfect support and ideal sleep experience.
Spring Latex Pillow Top is a medium soft mattress designed for people who enjoy a mattress that is soft enough to provide lower back contouring but firm enough to feel quite supportive.
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY
Products covered under this warranty:
- The 12 Year Warranty only covers coil model
- The 20 Year Warranty covers for natural latex mattress
- The 10 Year Warranty covers for natural latex Topper and Pillows
Warranty Period and Repair/Exchange charges
This warrants against manufacturing defects for up to 7 years (Warranty Period) from the date of delivery.
This warranty only applies to manufacturing and/or structural defects, and is not a comfort guarantee.
This Warranty is effective from the date on which your NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress is delivered (stated on this Warranty).
This Warranty will not be renewed or extended under any circumstance. No additional Warranties will be issued for mattresses repaired during the Warranty Period.
Repair charges are waived for the first year of purchase.
For subsequent years, NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress repair charges will be calculated as follows: the total number of years owned multiplied by 1/7th of the regular retail price at the time of purchase.
For the 10th year, repair charges are 6/7th of the regular retail price at the time of purchase.
Repair charges incurred for NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattresses purchased at specially reduced prices or as part of a promotion will be calculated based on the regular retail price at the time of purchase.
The number of years owned will be rounded up to the next year, regardless of whether or not a full calendar year has lapsed. (E.G., A mattress owned for 1 year and 1 day will be considered to have been owned for 2 years.) Pro-rating of days will not be entertained.
NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA reserves the right to
Charge for services rendered during the Warranty Period. This includes additional deliveries, handling and/or transportation costs incurred in inspecting the NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress at your premises. This also includes the cost of transporting the NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress to and from NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA warehouse/factory.
Delivery charges will be in accordance with the rates stipulated by NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA as of the time a repair service or exchange is requested.
Substitute similar repair materials or mattress models in the event that identical materials or models are not available at the time of repair or replacement.
Refuse service when a NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress is found on inspection to be in unsanitary conditions, or if the mattress falls short of expectations due to causes other than manufacturing defects.
Refuse service when a NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress has been moved to a premise that does not correspond with the Original Purchaser’s initial address (as stated on the corresponding Sales Order). This is because damages may have incurred during the movement of the NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress.
This Warranty excludes and does not cover/apply to
Body impressions of up to 38 mm (1.5 inches).
All mattresses may show body impressions over time, due to the settling of upholstery and comfort layers. This is a common occurrence, and is not considered as sagging or as a manufacturing defect, but is an indication that the mattress is conforming to the contours of your body. You may refer to the diagram below as a guide to how body impressions are measured:
- Firmness or comfort preference.
- Health issues or injuries sustained by the user as a result of using, moving or mishandling a NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA mattress.Mattress handles. Mattress handles are designed for mattress positioning, and are not made to support the weight of a mattress.
- Fabrics torn, damaged springs, bent mattress borders and/or bent grid wires as a result of customer’s use.
- Wear and tear.
- Mattresses that are deemed by NATURAL LATEX INDONESIA to have been mishandled or abused*, or damaged due to negligence.
- Slight variations in mattress sizes (within 2cm in width, height and length) or weight.
- Soiled mattresses, ticking, box springs or foundation boxes.
- Misfit of bed sheets and other bed linens. Please measure your mattress before purchasing bed linens.
- Mildew as a result of poor ventilation of the mattress.
- Mattresses infested with pests (includes bed bugs, dust mites, and other insects).
- Mattresses purchased from unauthorized dealers and/or retailers.
- Mattresses moved to an address that is different from the address stated on the supporting sales order or invoice.
- Mattresses sold for commercial purposes.
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, as “showroom piece” or “last piece” items.
- Transportation, inspection, moving and removal costs.
- Mattresses that have been serviced by unauthorized persons, vendors, retailers or workshops.
- Natural disasters, fires and acts of God.
* Please refer to ‘Mishandling of Mattresses’ for examples of mishandling.
Mishandling of Mattresses includes
- Inadequate support from a weak, mismatching bed frame. Please ensure that the mattress is also properly ventilated to prevent the formation of mildew.
- Bending, jumping or standing on a mattress.
- Inappropriate storage of mattresses (especially applicable to inner-spring mattresses); please avoid storing your mattress on its edge over a prolonged period of time.
- Using or storing the mattress in an unsanitary environment.
The original Latex has the following characteristics:
1. From its appearance, the original latex mattress has a golden yellow color. That’s because the application of the latex purification process that the end result is yellow. When the mattress is whitish yellow, it means the mattress uses synthetic latex.
2. The original latex mattress usually has large holes that function smoothly and ensure the elasticity of mattress elasticity.
3. Try to lift the latex mattress you choose. If it feels light, it means the mattress is not the original latex. The original latex mattress weighs quite heavily and is not easily lifted.
4. The original latex mattress has a side wall system to provide protection so as not to fall mired when moving to the edge of the mattress.
5. Rub the surface of the mattress firmly. If it is easy to fall out, that means. The mattress uses synthetic latex.
6. Synthetic latex mattress is generally more soft and easy to burrow in, while the original latex is more elastic and flexible and has a high density.
7. The original latex mattress is usually packaged by showing the original shape of the latex, if you can not see the original shape or covered with mattress cover it is confirmed that it is foam / foam.
8. High quality latex mattress usually has a zone at the top and bottom, this zone serves to sustain the body to sleep more perfect. If you can not see this zone it is ascertained that this latex mattress is a normal foam or latex with a low quality.
9. Make sure you buy latex that has an official warranty and has a Latex Naturally logo. And some brands already equip themselves with a letter of recognition World Federation of Chiropractic (World Federation of Spinal Doctors) that ensure the quality of the mattress is able to improve the quality of rest.
Types of Latex Mattresses
Based on the ingredients, latex mattresses have various types. Some are made from pure latex, some are mixed. Recognize the shape and character, in order to easily choose the best.
Almost all latex mattresses are labeled “100% Latex” or “Full Latex”. The logo is used because the latex mattress does not use spring (coil). The label was apparently not to show the ingredients. Based on the ingredients, there are three types of latex mattresses. You can choose the type of latex mattress, which suits your needs and budget. To make it easier to choose, you can learn the characteristics of each type of mattress.
Synthetic Latex – Its surface is soft and has small holes. At least contains natural latex. Its composition, 20% natural latex, 80% synthetic material. The price is relatively cheaper than the original latex.
Natural Latex – Color is pale and has large holes. Natural latex content reaches 100%. Being an option because of its long service life. In addition, natural latex is also anti-bacterial and anti allergic.
Bio / Natural Latex – Colored golden yellow, also has large holes. Contains 90% natural latex. Have the best quality. In addition to anti-bacterial and anti allergic, also has excellent elasticity, so as to sustain the body perfectly.
What is a pocket sprung mattress?
- The base of the mattress is a pocket sprung unit which features rows of springs that are individually wrapped in their own fabric pockets.
What are the benefits of a pocket sprung mattress?
- Back support: pocket springs only react to the weight that is applied directly to each one, meaning each part of your body is given just the right support
- Weight distribution: pocket springs avoid the roll together effect where there is a weight disparity between two people sleeping on a double mattress
- Pressure point relief: as each part of your body is given more tailored support pressure points are less likely to occur
What is a coil sprung mattress?
- The structure of this mattress is row upon row of hourglass shaped coil springs connected above and below by a thin wire. What are the benefits of a coil sprung mattress
- Firm support: open coil units are firm and also used for most orthopedic mattresses as they provide excellent support. Good value for money: a coil mattress is a cost effective way of buying a quality mattress due to the low production cost.
What is a memory foam mattress?
- A memory foam mattress usually comes with a layer of memory foam on top of another material base such as a combination of different foams along with a sprung structure. What are the benefits of a memory foam mattress?
- Comfort: memory foam molds to your body shape which means that these mattresses are incredibly comfortable
- Pressure points relief: a memory foam mattress eliminates all pressure points and ensures your spine is correctly aligned while you are sleeping.
- Innovative: most of the memory foam mattresses have a cooling cover which helps to disperse excess body heat, helping to maintain an ambient sleeping environment
- Hypoallergenic: memory foam mattresses are hypoallergenic and anti- microbial because of their denser structure which makes it ideal for allergy sufferers
What is a pocket sprung and memory foam mattress?
- This type of mattress combines memory foam layers with a pocket sprung system to provide with excellent support and with sublime comfort
What are the benefits of a pocket and memory mattress?
- While both of these types of mattress offer you quite similar benefits the main difference is that pocket springs offer better support and memory foam more comfort, although they both do the other very well. Comfort Support Pressure Better weight point No roll together distribution relief Fewer aches and pains Hypoallergenic
What is a latex mattress?
- In most cases, a latex mattress will be made up of layers of latex and other foams. Latex topped mattresses will consist of just one layer of latex and a core made from either pocket springs or memory foam.
What are the benefits of a latex mattress?
- Resilient: latex is naturally biodegradable, highly durable and with a life expectancy of up to 20 years in many cases
- Comfort: latex behaves in much the same way as memory foam due to its open cell structure it moves with your body better
- Back and joints support: latex foam keeps your spine correctly aligned and relieves pressure points
- Hypoallergenic: latex mattresses are naturally hypo-allergenic and dust mite resistant which make them great for those who suffer from allergies
Are you a contractor or have a project going on? Get special discount for your projects!
Fill in the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.
We invite furniture stores, mattress stores and interior decorators to collaborate with us.
We’re Here To Help. Your satisfaction is important to us! Use the contact below to e-mail us your questions about products and in online orders.