The following are the advantages of latex mattresses:
- Comfortable because the latex mattress is dense but flexible (not soft) and can support perfectly following the body shape
- Prevent the onset of back pain when you wake up
- Research shows that latex material does not allow bacteria or microorganisms to live for more than 12 hours
- Latex is a natural material that can be renewed and environmentally friendly.
- Air flow can move in it so it does not store heat. Basically, latex is not affected by air and humidity differences so that the latex mattress is cool.
- More durable than spring bed mattresses.
- More thick than the memory foam.
- Latex mattresses are easy to maintain because they do not need to be dried or reversed.
- Hypoallergenic so it is more suitable for those of you who have a history of allergies.